NBA Trade Chatter

With the NBA trade deadline just over a week away, figured we'd get a thread started to discuss all the possible deals and rumors.

Looks like it could be a fairly active deadline with the Grizzlies open to dealing Conley & Gasol, the Knicks trying to move Enes, Thon Maker wanting out in Milwaukee, and of course AD requesting the Pelicans to deal him.

I can’t wait to see where Conley and Gasol end up. I wonder if they will end up together or on different teams. I’m happy for both of them if they end up on a contender.

I agree.

Couldn't come at a better time as injury-plagued Minnesota hosts the Grizzlies tonight. Wish we could do some kind of swap pre-game swap where we give them Wiggins and Teague for Conley. Hell, just give them Wiggins for free and I would be happy.

No way would T-Wolves trade Wiggins and Teague.

Wiggins is the most passive human on the face of the earth. Teague is garbage. No way Memphis would make the trade. I want it as a fan. Watching Wiggins on a nightly basis is one of the most excruciating fan exercises going.

Is Lonzo a bust? Is it still way too early to go there with him?

At times I watch Lonzo and think he can be an elite PG. He is long, has that passing gift not many players have, and a disruptive defender. However, too many times you question if he has been in a game and he logged 28 minutes. Those games he is timid, gets rid of the ball too quickly, and is a liability at the free throw line. You will not make it in the NBA as a PG being a 41% FT shooter.

Poor LeBron....:lol2:

Dude made a big fuss last night about the Mavs trading Harrison Barnes in the middle of a game he was playing in without him knowing he was traded.

It's since come out that Barnes was made aware that the Mavs were deep in trade discussions with the Kings and Hornets and was given the option to sit out due to a pending deal. He opted to play, knowing he could be traded at any moment.

Poor LeBron....:lol2:

Dude made a big fuss last night about the Mavs trading Harrison Barnes in the middle of a game he was playing in without him knowing he was traded.

It's since come out that Barnes was made aware that the Mavs were deep in trade discussions with the Kings and Hornets and was given the option to sit out due to a pending deal. He opted to play, knowing he could be traded at any moment.

That’s rich coming from a guy that would ship a teammate out of town in a heartbeat.

That’s rich coming from a guy that would ship a teammate out of town in a heartbeat.

Yep. LeBron is the absolute worst.

Got quite the chuckle out of Pacer fans chanting "LeBron's gonna trade you" when the youngsters were shooting FTs. :lol2:

They only lost that game by 43, but don't worry LeBron was sure to point out he scored his 32,000th career point after the game.

Yep. LeBron is the absolute worst.

Got quite the chuckle out of Pacer fans chanting "LeBron's gonna trade you" when the youngsters were shooting FTs. :lol2:

They only lost that game by 43, but don't worry LeBron was sure to point out he scored his 32,000th career point after the game.

Winning will solve all problems . But man Lebron and his team has done him no favors when it comes to PR over the last year.