Anthony Davis Has Requested a Trade

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston can't trade for him until July 1st, which pretty much eliminates the only real East contender IMO.

Lakers, Clippers, Jazz, and Nuggets are the teams I'd say have the best chance at him. A team like the Pacers would be intriguing if they thought he'd sign there. Same with Toronto.

Boston can't trade for him until July 1st, which pretty much eliminates the only real East contender IMO.

Lakers, Clippers, Jazz, and Nuggets are the teams I'd say have the best chance at him. A team like the Pacers would be intriguing if they thought he'd sign there. Same with Toronto.

I'd love to see him in a Pacers jersey but I wouldn't risk giving NOLA Sabonis plus some other young star plus draft picks just to see him go to LA next summer.

Obviously Davis is a transcendent type talent. But am I crazy for having my skepticisms for wanting AD? I swear every time I watch him play he gets banged up with one ticky-tack injury after the next.

And of course I would pull the hammer, just saying.

Lakers got to give up all The Kids to make this happen. The Kids have had plenty of time. They gotta go. Lonzo, Brandon, Kyle, Josh......BYE!!!!!!

Make it happen Magic!!!! Don’t be as sorry as you always are with this one. Go get AD!!!!

Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Ivica Zubac, Lonzo, and Lance plus next year's 1st round draft pick for AD. Who says no?

It would be interesting to see if Davis would all of a sudden look like less of a player, like previous star big guys who joined Lebron. Bosh joined Lebron, and while he was still a good player. He was no longer looked at as this elite guy and the same thing with Kevin Love. Being friends with Lebron is one thing, being able to be able to be a star and handle playing with Lebron is another.

It would be interesting to see if Davis would all of a sudden look like less of a player, like previous star big guys who joined Lebron. Bosh joined Lebron, and while he was still a good player. He was no longer looked at as this elite guy and the same thing with Kevin Love. Being friends with Lebron is one thing, being able to be able to be a star and handle playing with Lebron is another.

Good question. Davis's ability to drive, operate in the paint, and play above the rim should compliment LeBron much better than a Bosh or Love who were relegated to being spot up shooters.

AD doesn’t need to score or dominate the ball to be the most dominant player on the court. IMO he might be the best superstar to complement LeBron’s game.