Newport/Beechwood prediction

On the road, All A tournament, in this atmosphere between 2 really good teams, the deciding factor is typically the home court advantage. Beechwood May also have a deeper bench. That said, if Newport can stay out of foul trouble, they should have a chance.

Who is the best player in this matchup? Draud? Or, Harding? Or, McGuire? Or, Miller? Or, Brannen?

On the road, All A tournament, in this atmosphere between 2 really good teams, the deciding factor is typically the home court advantage. Beechwood May also have a deeper bench. That said, if Newport can stay out of foul trouble, they should have a chance.

Who is the best player in this matchup? Draud? Or, Harding? Or, McGuire? Or, Miller? Or, Brannen?

Harding. I don't think it is all that close, to be honest. Harding may be the best all around player in the 9th.

Harding. I don't think it is all that close, to be honest. Harding may be the best all around player in the 9th.

Yeah, but it seems like Newport will go several minutes in a row without looking his way. Beechwood looks to go through Draud and Brannen on almost every possession. It doesn't mean they are the only ones that shoot, but they get a touch on almost every trip down the floor.

Yeah, but it seems like Newport will go several minutes in a row without looking his way. Beechwood looks to go through Draud and Brannen on almost every possession. It doesn't mean they are the only ones that shoot, but they get a touch on almost every trip down the floor.

I can't fix Newport's (lack of) execution, but the question was "who is the best player", so I think it is Harding and it isn't close. I legitimately think Harding is the most talented player in the 9th this year, and I'm not sure anyone else in this game makes my Top 5...although Draud would certainly be in that conversation.