When will we see Snow in Kentucky

allsport71

There is a very slight chance for some type of wintry precipitation the week of the 14th but I don't see anything major. I've checked the long range models and they are not showing much if any snow before February.

Edited by nWo

There is a very slight chance for some type of wintry precipitation the week of the 14th but I don't see anything major. I've checked the long range models and they are not showing much if any snow before February.

Thank you, I a man not wishing for any, just curious, I knew who to ask.

Edited by nWo

Someone had to ruin all the fun. :isurrender:

Someone had to ruin all the fun. isurrender.gif

According to the latest Climate Forecast System simulation which is a medium to long range climate model looking at the end of January and the first full week of February now looks interesting. Now that is a couple of weeks away so we'll just have to wait and see. Winter may finally be coming to Kentucky

According to the latest Climate Forecast System simulation which is a medium to long range climate model looking at the end of January and the first full week of February now looks interesting. Now that is a couple of weeks away so we'll just have to wait and see. Winter may finally be coming to Kentucky

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :meh: