Ryle 68 Boone County 63 (OT)

It was a good boys district game between Boone County High School and Ryle High School. Ryle wins in Overtime by a score of 68-63. Senior Vince Rankin led Ryle with 25 points and Junior Zach Benton added 22 points. Sophomore Parker Fields led Boone County with 20 points while Senior Parker Kyle added 16 points. Was a back and forth game for a lot of the night. Benton and Rankin were huge in overtime.

Very entertaining game to watch, have saw 3 or 4 Ryle games, this is the best Zack Benton has played in the games i have saw, him and Vince Rankin played a very good game. Parker Fields is one of the best sophomores in the area, the young mans motor is non stop, enjoy watching him play, Parker Kyle has a very nice shot with unlimited range. Both teams seem to be improving, best of luck to both.

Very entertaining game to watch, have saw 3 or 4 Ryle games, this is the best Zack Benton has played in the games i have saw, him and Vince Rankin played a very good game. Parker Fields is one of the best sophomores in the area, the young mans motor is non stop, enjoy watching him play, Parker Kyle has a very nice shot with unlimited range. Both teams seem to be improving, best of luck to both.

Is Zack the son of Scotty Benton? If so, funny (maybe only to me) that he and Kyle Bennett both named their son Zack.