Marvin Lewis is Done!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all should thank him as well. He did help our city and this team for about 10 years. He was a good thing for us for a long time.

I think people would be quite a bit more positive on his legacy in Cincy had he left a few years ago. Glad he helped make the Bengals relevant and competitive, but this is overddue.

They give Hue the job, I might not be able to bend at PBS next year.

I think people would be quite a bit more positive on his legacy in Cincy had he left a few years ago. Glad he helped make the Bengals relevant and competitive, but this is overddue.

They give Hue the job, I might not be able to bend at PBS next year.

I agree about Hue. I'd rather Marvin stay then just give it to Hue. The report says that Mike Brown actually fired him, so that may not go well for Hue.

If the Vikings let Zimmer go, would you want him?

I agree about Hue. I'd rather Marvin stay then just give it to Hue. The report says that Mike Brown actually fired him, so that may not go well for Hue.

If the Vikings let Zimmer go, would you want him?

If the Vikings let go of Zimmer 1) They are stupid 2) Hell yeah every Bengals fan should want Zimmer

If the Vikings let go of Zimmer 1) They are stupid 2) Hell yeah every Bengals fan should want Zimmer

Good Lord no.

Zimmer is a good dude, but they need to hire someone that doesn't have ties to Mikey Boy. I think fans would be ecstatic, but it would end very poorly for the Bengals.

Thanks Coach Lewis for a lot of good years! I remember well what it was like before you got here and I am thankful.

I wish you nothing but the best moving forward.

============

Like most of you, I am wanting something other than Hue or Vance or Zim or any other ex-Bengal assistant coach.