Newport/University Heights Predictions

Should be a fun game. On paper UHA has beaten two teams that should

Be better than Newport. But Newport is playing really well too. I think if UHA plays like they have the last two nights they should get the win but they h s shown a tendency to have trouble putting together multiple good performances in a row.

I sure wish this game was closer to the border. Lexington is just a little too far for this Hoosier. I will wait to watch Newport on Wednesday when they host Cov Cath. I have a buddy with a kid on Newport so I consider them my adopted 9th region team this year. Go Cats!

That game is gonna be a really fun one to watch. I wouldn’t surprise me to see Newport win that one.

Newport/LexCath was on YouTube... this one probably will be also but I’m not 100% sure.

Looks like Prepspin will only broadcast a game if a Lexington team is in it, however I did locate another Youtube channel (KySports Tv) that has broadcasts a handful of the games from this tournament including the Newport/GRC game, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Here's the link to their channel...

KySports.TV

- YouTube

Looks like Prepspin will only broadcast a game if a Lexington team is in it, however I did locate another Youtube channel (KySports Tv) that has broadcasts a handful of the games from this tournament including the Newport/GRC game, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Here's the link to their channel...

KySports.TV

- YouTube

Awesome, thanks!