Pendleton County 89 St. Henry 70

Dontaie Allen scored 52 points and became the school's all time leading scorer.

I was there and I swear it was the quietest 52 points you'll ever see. He's very smooth and did a really nice job moving down low in the second half after struggling to get outside shots to fall in the first half.

Wish I'd known you were there @Randy Parker

I was there and I swear it was the quietest 52 points you'll ever see. He's very smooth and did a really nice job moving down low in the second half after struggling to get outside shots to fall in the first half.

Wish I'd known you were there @Randy Parker

I wish I had known you were there too. I think that has happened with us before.

Honestly, I was doing my best to hide from Can'tcoach.

I wish I had known you were there too. I think that has happened with us before.

Honestly, I was doing my best to hide from Can'tcoach.

I think you're right. I've made three stops today. Went to Grant, then Pendleton, now finishing at Mason.

As mentioned it was a quiet 52. Dontae really struggled from the outside as St. Henry had a pair of 6'3" guys that alternated covering him and keeping good looks from outside rare and his contested shots just wouldn't fall. Put the hammer down from mid-2nd quarter on and pounded inside for numerous challenged buckets in the paint. One thing that stands out when you watch Dontae is he is every teams target. He gets fouled hard (but, clean) time after time, but always keeps his cool. Just got to like this young man.

As mentioned it was a quiet 52. Dontae really struggled from the outside as St. Henry had a pair of 6'3" guys that alternated covering him and keeping good looks from outside rare and his contested shots just wouldn't fall. Put the hammer down from mid-2nd quarter on and pounded inside for numerous challenged buckets in the paint. One thing that stands out when you watch Dontae is he is every teams target. He gets fouled hard (but, clean) time after time, but always keeps his cool. Just got to like this young man.

I love his poise! Also, he’s is willing to pass and shares the ball with his teammates. I never see any separation in this team. Their coach does an excellent job as well.

Bittersweet night for Wildcat fans tonight. Great to see Dontaie set the new school scoring record. Great to see Coach Wood honored for his tenure as coach. Sad to know Coach Wood's son , a member of the 1,000 point club, left us this week losing his long battle with cancer. RIP, Steve.

Forgot to mention, St. Henry is a crisp passing, heady ball team that is obviously well coached. They only play 1 senior and at times had 4 sophs on the floor. They could be really tough as they mature. Veith is really a nice player at 6'3" (grandfather at 6'6" and father at 7') with growth spurt potential. Coach Faust was disappointed in the defensive breakdowns on PC's non-Allen mates.

Forgot to mention, St. Henry is a crisp passing, heady ball team that is obviously well coached. They only play 1 senior and at times had 4 sophs on the floor. They could be really tough as they mature. Veith is really a nice player at 6'3" (grandfather at 6'6" and father at 7') with growth spurt potential. Coach Faust was disappointed in the defensive breakdowns on PC's non-Allen mates.

Really enjoyed watching Wyatt Vieth. Very nice young player.