Bourbon County 86 Pendleton County 68

First time seeing Bourbon County this year and I was very, very impressed. Their overall gameplan was fantastic & executed very well throughout. Joyce, Murphy, & Collins all impressed me, though it was very much a team effort for the Colonels. Bourbon's speed, specifically on the defensive side of the ball, was just way too much for the Wildcats. Pendleton put in a pretty poor defensive performance all around & the Cats were honestly outmatched from tip to final horn.

Dontaie Allen led all scorers with 43 points. The Wildcats scored 27 second half points & I believe Allen had them all.

Colonels had two guys draped on Allen all night long. Sometimes it was two guards, usually some combination of the Joyces & CaMarr Myers. Sometimes it would be two bigger players, usually Murphy & Wallace. Allen's 43 did not at all come easy.

Edited by Randy Parker

Very good Mr Parker everything you said is 100 percent correct. Bourbon had a game plan and executed it to perfection and they came away with the win over my wildcats. I don’t know how Bourbon has lost any games because they looked like they are coached very well. Congrats to their team on the win.

I can't figure the 10th out. The only game Paris has won all season was at Montgomery County. Montgomery beat Bourbon County at Bourbon. Bourbon thumped Pendleton County on the road and got by Mason County by 4 at home.

What in the name of Oldercoach's support socks is going on?

I can't figure the 10th out. The only game Paris has won all season was at Montgomery County. Montgomery beat Bourbon County at Bourbon. Bourbon thumped Pendleton County on the road and got by Mason County by 4 at home.

What in the name of Oldercoach's support socks is going on?

I really believe besides Campbell County and probably GRC, there are about 8 teams who could beat each other depending on the night.

I do believe Campbell County will take the region pretty convincingly if they remain healthy.

I really believe besides Campbell County and probably GRC, there are about 8 teams who could beat each other depending on the night.

I do believe Campbell County will take the region pretty convincingly if they remain healthy.

Don't count out the GRC Cards. Disagree on Campbell taking it convincingly. There are other teams that could win the region on a given night.