Ohio State/ Washington Rose Bowl Predictions

GrantNKY

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I really wish Wazzu would have pulled out that win in the Apple Cup. I would have been a little more excited about facing a Wazzu team who also would have felt like they had a claim to the 4th spot than Washington who has been sort of an afterthought all season since the Auburn loss. Either way it’s the Rose Bowl. For some reason Ohio State doesn’t really get to play in the Rose Bowl that often so I can’t complain too much. Washington is horrible offensively but Gaskin is maybe the most underrated back in the country. I’d imagine he’ll have a couple big runs. In the end Ohio State should impose their will offensively and UW won’t be able to score enough. 42-24 Buckeyes.

Dull boring win for the Bucks. I'm curious as to what @grantky thinks of this OSU season as a whole?

Hard to be too upset about a season where we lost 1 game, beat Michigan, win the Big 10, and win the Rose Bowl. It sounds absolutely crazy but there are plenty of Ohio State fans who would prefer this Ohio State season more than Alabama’s season last year. They’d rather beat Michigan and win the Big 10 than lose to Michigan and win the National Championship. I’m not one of those fans.