Sacred Heart (0-1)

Destinee Marshall 13

Callie Burk 2

Ashlee Harris 20

Olivia Kaufman 3

Aubree Littlejohn 2

Kristen Clemons 14 (12 rebounds)

Josie Gilvin 8

Good reason to miss Survivor GS. Congrats on the nice win for the girls.

Thanks, it was a great game. I love this girls team and coaching staff. They are really fun to watch. GRC shot an astounding 71% from three in the first half, while Sacred Heart made only 13%. Defense wins games.

Edited by gold sunrise

Stats:

GRC (1-0)

Jasmine Flowers 7

Cameron Anderson 1

Maleaha Bell 14

Kennedy Igo 26 (6-7 3-point FG)

Shelbi Wilson 4

Tyra Flowers 3

Brianna Byars 4

Hayley Harrison 18

Sacred Heart (0-1)

Destinee Marshall 13

Callie Burk 2

Ashlee Harris 20

Olivia Kaufman 3

Aubree Littlejohn 2

Kristen Clemons 14 (12 rebounds)

Josie Gilvin 8

Was SHA missing some of their starters?

That is a fantastic win for GRC! Are they the favorite for the 10th this year?

Yes. We are ranked #2 in state. We went to final 4 last year in state tourney and lost to winner of the tourney. We only lost 1 player from last year. We have Haley Harrison that is in top 3 for Miss Basketball. We have. Kennedy Igo a junior that is ranked higher than Haley. We play fast and great team ball. Fun team to watch. I love this team. Great on and off the court.

No. Not to my knowledge.

Seventh Region high school girls basketball preview

"With multiple scholarship offers from Division I schools, Toller is the leader but still is recovering from an ACL injury suffered in February. Moir said Toller likely won’t see game action until December, at the earliest."

Kentucky girls basketball: Sacred Heart tops Seventh Region

"The team’s depth took a hit when 5-10 junior forward Amy Barry was lost for the season with an ACL injury."

Toller is by far Sacred Heart's best player and is out for a while. Believe she has an offer from Tennessee. Losing Barry also hurt, as she was going to be the sixth man to Clemons.

When Sacred Heart gets Toller back, E'town gets post Leikyn Walker back and Mercy gets senior guard Sydney Rivette/senior power forward Jaylyn Shorter both back, all three top-20 teams will be improved.

Seventh Region high school girls basketball preview

"With multiple scholarship offers from Division I schools, Toller is the leader but still is recovering from an ACL injury suffered in February. Moir said Toller likely won’t see game action until December, at the earliest."

Kentucky girls basketball: Sacred Heart tops Seventh Region

"The team’s depth took a hit when 5-10 junior forward Amy Barry was lost for the season with an ACL injury."

Toller is by far Sacred Heart's best player and is out for a while. Believe she has an offer from Tennessee. Losing Barry also hurt, as she was going to be the sixth man to Clemons.

When Sacred Heart gets Toller back, E'town gets post Leikyn Walker back and Mercy gets senior guard Sydney Rivette/senior power forward Jaylyn Shorter both back, all three top-20 teams will be improved.

What is wrong with Rivette? I didn’t think I saw her in the game last night.