Did anyone else "cash in" on Cyber Monday?

theguru

I assume I am like a lot of us when I say I like to window shop online and play the what if game.

So I have had my eye on a couple of things I really want but are much too expensive to justify so it has been window shopping as usual. Fast Forward to Cyber Monday, my email box lit up with everyone I have purchased from and one of the items on my wish list was more than $100 off so I pulled the trigger.

g.jpg

That is a stock picture of my new Spyder Stryke Jacket.

Normally $179.00 but on Cyber Monday sale for $62.65.

The g cashed in!

That's pretty sharp, G. You should give that as a prize to the College Football Pick Em season champion.

I didn't get anything on Cyber Monday.

Too bad on not getting anything.

I have what has been described as a "stupid comfortable" hoodie for that one.

I love Cyber Monday! My kids send me links of things they want and many of those things were 1/2 off. Such an easy way to shop too!

I love it too because of the targeted deals I get from the companies I like.

You nailed it, so easy.

I assume I am like a lot of us when I say I like to window shop online and play the what if game.

So I have had my eye on a couple of things I really want but are much too expensive to justify so it has been window shopping as usual. Fast Forward to Cyber Monday, my email box lit up with everyone I have purchased from and one of the items on my wish list was more than $100 off so I pulled the trigger.

[ATTACH]67591[/ATTACH]

That is a stock picture of my new Spyder Stryke Jacket.

Normally $179.00 but on Cyber Monday sale for $62.65.

The g cashed in!

If you don't like the way it fits when it shows up you just return it?

I learned the hard way to only deal with sites I know, especially on Cyber Monday. Macy’s and Kohls offered great deals and you can return/exchange in store or by mail (and often use coupons for extra savings).

Last month, I stupidly ordered a pair of boots that kept popping up on an ad on a game I played. Took 3 1/2 weeks to deliver. They originated from China and apparently were transported by donkey when they hit the US. They were an awful quality and I wanted to return them. I found their site has an impossible return policy. I contacted them by email and was told, “sorry I did not qualify for a refund.” Checked out the site and found it was less than six months old and did not use a secure website. Basically a rip off.

I am so disappointed in myself because it was the first time I ever fell for pop up ads (but I really liked the look of the boots).

So...YES to Cyber Monday but only use sites/merchants you know.

I learned the hard way to only deal with sites I know, especially on Cyber Monday. Macy’s and Kohls offered great deals and you can return/exchange in store or by mail (and often use coupons for extra savings).

Last month, I stupidly ordered a pair of boots that kept popping up on an ad on a game I played. Took 3 1/2 weeks to deliver. They originated from China and apparently were transported by donkey when they hit the US. They were an awful quality and I wanted to return them. I found their site has an impossible return policy. I contacted them by email and was told, “sorry I did not qualify for a refund.” Checked out the site and found it was less than six months old and did not use a secure website. Basically a rip off.

I am so disappointed in myself because it was the first time I ever fell for pop up ads (but I really liked the look of the boots).

So...YES to Cyber Monday but only use sites/merchants you know.

I agree and I am cautious not to get too far off the beaten path when doing any type of transactions online and yes I ordered something from China once, it was junk.