Lexington Catholic 68 Mason County 33

As the season goes on they should go down. It needs to be a lot or they will get blown out like tonight.

Turnovers to this extent are on Coach Kirk. You don't see those amounts in the St.Patrick league in downtown Maysville grades 1-6. Got to get this corrected, they have enough varsity experienced players for this to happen

I'm just real sure what headed in the right direction means, been hearing this about the Reds and Bengals for years.

For a HS team, to me, “headed in the right direction” means getting the community excited about the program again. They may have varsity experienced players, but the talent level isn’t there with that varsity level experience. Good news is, I think Kirk can help them. I believe Kirk is the kind of coach that can get the most out of the talent he has, which is all anyone can ask for. He did it at Augusta. It’s one game. And, one season. Give this staff time to implement the system and build the culture.

Turnovers to this extent are on Coach Kirk. You don't see those amounts in the St.Patrick league in downtown Maysville grades 1-6. Got to get this corrected, they have enough varsity experienced players for this to happen

I guarantee you don't see the ball hawking defense like Catholic play last night in the St Pat league either.

I guarantee you don't see the ball hawking defense like Catholic play last night in the St Pat league either.

They usually call off the dogs after a quarter down there. Once upon a time there was a thing called The Royal Swarm that played like this, hopefully these Royals will adjust or Campbell,Clark and Scott will feast

Great point! This thread seems to be mostly about MC and nothing about Lex Cath.

Lex Cath had Johnson and another boy in double digits with well balanced scoring overall.

They always put a respectable team on the floor and can compete with most teams in the state.