Scott County 2018/2019

This team will be fun to watch. They bring everyone back minus cooper Robb. The future is still bright for Scott county as I saw at the “meet the cards”event. They have some freshman kid who looked no taller than 6 foot that was throwing down windmills and 360s. They also have Kevin Knox’s doppelgänger who is sophomore that looked impressive.

It's now or never- or at least a few years- for SC as the new high school opens next fall. I believe they will win the 11th comfortably, but am eager to see how they match up with other elite teams this year.

The same thing was said when they moved from the 8th region to the 11th. It might depend on the status Billy Hicks.

• 2 weeks later...
This team will be fun to watch. They bring everyone back minus cooper Robb. The future is still bright for Scott county as I saw at the “meet the cards”event. They have some freshman kid who looked no taller than 6 foot that was throwing down windmills and 360s. They also have Kevin Knox’s doppelgänger who is sophomore that looked impressive.

Are there any basketball players that also play football at Scott County?

They have two big games this weekend with Ballard on the hardwood and Male on the turf!

I was just curious if Scott County hoops will be missing anyone when they play Ballard Friday.

Are there any basketball players that also play football at Scott County?

They have two big games this weekend with Ballard on the hardwood and Male on the turf!

I was just curious if Scott County hoops will be missing anyone when they play Ballard Friday.

Glenn Covington plays WR and won’t have him until football season is over. He is a starter on the basketball team, but with the depth SC has they should still win both games agains South Laurel and Ballard.

• 3 weeks later...