Class 1A Playoffs: #4 Raceland at Paris

Bac2369

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I agree that Paris always has at least a couple good skill players but Barber being out for injury will show up in this game. Raceland wins big.

This is the second year in a row that Raceland will travel to Paris but won't have to face Barber. He was hurt last year too. Paris kept it close into the second half last season before Raceland pulled away. I don't see that happening this year. The 2018 Rams are a better team than the 2017 version. Paris can't say the same.

Paris has one quality that Raceland has had trouble with …. speed. A game in early season, Raceland outplayed Ashland all night, had advantage in practically every game stat and lost on Ashland's speed. They had a couple of kids that are speed on top of speed and two big plays w / them breaking for a td beat us. I realize that Paris is in no way comparable to Ashland but my point was the speed is one thing that you can't prepare for and that's burned us in the past.

I think that Raceland's size, experience and depth will win out. Paris may get loose for a score a time or two, then overall the Rams wear the Hounds down.

Raceland 35 - 13