NXT: When will they be called up to the main roster?

Let's face it, WWE Raw and Smackdown both are awful shows. It's not unusual for Smackdown to be awful but Raw? Their's times that Raw will have great nights and nights that it would be better to watch a chick flick.

Their's some NXT stars that need to be called up to the main roster ASAP, such as, Adam Cole, Aleister Black, Bobby Fish, Johnny Gargano, Kassius Ohno, Ricochet, Tommaso Ciampa. It's time for the younger guys to get their chance to perform while the older men need to pass the torch off.

Today's WWE Crown Jewel event from Saudi Arabia was just not that good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lars Sullian, Lacey Evans, Nikki Cross, Heavy Machinery are all being called up. Nikki Cross is more than likely headed to Smackdown with SANitY. Lars will probably either be on Raw or a floater. I'd say Heavy Machinery is Raw bound and Lacey Evans will head to Smackdown. Just a guess on all of this though except for Nikki Cross.

Nikki Cross is not a good wrestler at all. Just awful. It's comical seeing her run around the ring biting ropes and acting crazy.

I'm not enthused about this round of call ups. I'm not a fan of Cross, and I really don't like Heavy Machinery. Lacey Evans is ho hum. I do like EC3, but I always worry Vince will screw these guys up.