6A Ryle at 6A Conner

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Is Hicks healthy and back at QB for Conner? If so I think this game is a toss up and could go either way.

Also any word if England plays this week for Ryle?

I know Hicks is back and playing QB at Conner. That should help them with the passing game.

I'm not sure about England? He hasn't done much this year either way. I'd say they'll be using Jackson a fair amount to see if it was a fluke or not.

Conner has trouble with power runners. Either England or Saladin could do well against them. The question is if Ryle can contain Christian Webster and Hicks. Hicks not only gives Conner a passing option, he can run the ball well, also. I picked Ryle in this one but I always seem to underestimate Conner. They win games I don't think they should win. Evidentally, Trosper and his staff are good at preparing their teams and making game time adjustments. In my mind, this game is as close to a toss up as you can get.

What statement is made if the 5-2 Cougars win by 7 over the 2-5 Raiders?

I dont hold much in the raiders poor record because of their hard schedule. With a cougar win, the statement is they shouldn't be overlooked, they've gotten better and can compete with fellow 6a schools.