Bengals/Chiefs flexed to Sunday night game

The week 7 game between Cincinnati and Kansas City has been flexed to the nationally televised night game on Sunday, October 21st.

Bengals were going to have a tough time in Arrowhead to begin with. Add in the way Mahomes has been playing so far, and it was going to be really rough. Now, add it to Sunday night...and it'll be a disaster.

Instead of focusing on the game, they'll now have to answer stupid questions of why the can't win in prime time, etc.

Bengals haven't won on Sunday night since 2004.

Yeah that game definitely got even tougher than it already has been.

One positive note is the Bengals can really change their perception the next 2 weeks. I think a lot of people see the Bengals at 4 and 1 and are more like yeah I didn't expect that. However they are still the same old Bengals and won't do anything when it counts.

If the Bengals can get the Steelers monkey off their back this week. And then possibly go into Kansas City on National TV and put a stop to the Mahomes train and pull off a win. It definitely will change the perception on if this team could make a run or not.

One positive note is the Bengals can really change their perception the next 2 weeks. I think a lot of people see the Bengals at 4 and 1 and are more like yeah I didn't expect that. However they are still the same old Bengals and won't do anything when it counts.

If the Bengals can get the Steelers monkey off their back this week. And then possibly go into Kansas City on National TV and put a stop to the Mahomes train and pull off a win. It definitely will change the perception on if this team could make a run or not.

I'll be honest, if even one of those two things happen, I'll be ecstatic.

The week 7 game between Cincinnati and Kansas City has been flexed to the nationally televised night game on Sunday, October 21st.

Bengals were going to have a tough time in Arrowhead to begin with. Add in the way Mahomes has been playing so far, and it was going to be really rough. Now, add it to Sunday night...and it'll be a disaster.

Instead of focusing on the game, they'll now have to answer stupid questions of why the can't win in prime time, etc.

Bengals haven't won on Sunday night since 2004.

Let me guess: They originally had the Starboys playing in this time slot, since they're not allowed to play outside of prime time.

Have the Bengals played at home on Sunday night since 2004? I know they have had quite a few MNF games at PBS but the last SNF game I recall at home was Carson's first start at home.

If the Bengals win this Sunday against Pittsburgh and on the road against Kansas City, more people outside of Cincinnati fans will probably consider them a threat.

If the Bengals win this Sunday against Pittsburgh and on the road against Kansas City, more people outside of Cincinnati fans will probably consider them a threat.

I heard some analyst on the radio doing his NFL power rankings and he had the Bengals at #3. I can't recall who it was.

CBS Sports has the Bengals at #5. Side note: They also wondered if Marvin Lewis is the early front runner for coach of the year. I hope no Bengals fans are eating as they read this.

SBNation has the Bengals at #4.

ESPN has the Bengals at #6.

It looks like a lot of people already consider the Bengals a threat.

I heard some analyst on the radio doing his NFL power rankings and he had the Bengals at #3. I can't recall who it was.

CBS Sports has the Bengals at #5. Side note: They also wondered if Marvin Lewis is the early front runner for coach of the year. I hope no Bengals fans are eating as they read this.

SBNation has the Bengals at #4.

ESPN has the Bengals at #6.

It looks like a lot of people already consider the Bengals a threat.

Lol, I agree about people not eating and Marvin Lewis being considered coach of the year.