Boyle County 2018/2019

The Rebels will start out rough but they’ll be tough come January/February. Aden Slone and Hagen Webb will adapt quickly and Reese Smith will be one of the best players in the region. Steve Adams is one of the best coaches in the region as well. I remember after 2012 folks said the same things but new faces and new roles didn’t stop the Rebels from success in 2013.

The Rebels will start out rough but they’ll be tough come January/February. Aden Slone and Hagen Webb will adapt quickly and Reese Smith will be one of the best players in the region. Steve Adams is one of the best coaches in the region as well. I remember after 2012 folks said the same things but new faces and new roles didn’t stop the Rebels from success in 2013.

Any chance we see Landen Bartleson contribute with any significance on varsity this season? Or will he even play? I know your a bit removed with Baby J graduating, but thought you may still have some insight

Any chance we see Landen Bartleson contribute with any significance on varsity this season? Or will he even play? I know your a bit removed with Baby J graduating, but thought you may still have some insight

No clue. The only thing I am pretty sure of about Boyle County this season is that Aden Slone will most likely be the starting PG, Luke Imfeld will probably be a starter, I expect to see Hagen Webb play a lot and Reese Smith will be the best player on the team. Everything else is up to the rest of the team when they show up for practice.

This is all true. They may start slow, what with football likely ending late and some new faces in the basketball rotation, but they'll be fine by the postseason.

Was told Landen is not playing basketball this year and will do indoor track.