Battle of Union, Kentucky: Cooper at Ryle

Tipdrill

Who wins?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

It would be nice to know if QB/playmaker, Jeremiah Lee is back for Cooper but of course, I wouldn't leak that information if I were a Cooper follower. It makes a difference.

Also, it would be nice to know if England will be caring more than 10-12 times for Ryle. He can make a difference. I guess everyone will just have to show up at game time to know.

Cooper wins this game and sets up another classic with Conner for the district. "IF" Jeremiah Lee plays he will be the difference maker and having Perry back is a big plus. This won't be a "controlled" scrimmage that many thought was such an indicative measure of these teams a couple of months ago. The Battle of Union bragging rights goes back to Longbranch IMO.

Cooper wins this game and sets up another classic with Conner for the district. "IF" Jeremiah Lee plays he will be the difference maker and having Perry back is a big plus. This won't be a "controlled" scrimmage that many thought was such an indicative measure of these teams a couple of months ago. The Battle of Union bragging rights goes back to Longbranch IMO.

I think if Ryle has the same offensive output they've had for the last 3-4 weeks then Cooper wins. I think Lee is starting to make better decisions with the ball and Cooper seems to be heading in the right direction. Hopefully Ryle can right the ship or it will be a LONG night in Union if the Raiders take an L.