Week 2: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

I figured we could do a few things in this thread to stir up more fantasy conversations. Maybe we could have any type of random talk about things like:

Who to start for the week?

Bad bets from the week before.

Random things that you just want to post.

Tuesday through Friday sort of drag for the most part with fantasy, so someone help me pass that time.

How did you end up with all those guys on your roster? Kamara, Johnson and Cook are all top 10 guys

Keeper league. I drafted Johnson two years ago and drafted Cook last year and picked up Kamara on waivers last year. I had Zeke too but I didn’t keep him. I kept Cook over Zeke. Drafted Zeke two years ago with Johnson when Johnson was slept on.

Start 3:

Dalvin Cook vs Packers

David Johnson vs Rams

James Connor vs Chiefs

Alvin Kamara vs Browns

Jordan Howard vs Seahawks

Kamara is a sharpie all year.

David Johnson, although I don't love the matchup.

After this past week, I think I start Connor.

How many owners do you have? 10? That's a ridiculously strong group of RBs. Be nice if you could turn Connor into a solid WR before Bell comes back.

Kamara is a sharpie all year.

David Johnson, although I don't love the matchup.

After this past week, I think I start Connor.

How many owners do you have? 10? That's a ridiculously strong group of RBs. Be nice if you could turn Connor into a solid WR before Bell comes back.

16 teams total. 8 teams per conference. It’s setup like the BGP league. Two years ago there was 20 of us total, 10 in each conference. Last year it was 18 and 9. This year 16 and 8. Crazy that Kamara was a waiver wire pickup. :lol2: