5A #1 Covington Catholic vs. Kings (OH)

DevilMayCare

Who gets the W?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W?

CovCath (3-0) extended its running clock streak vs. in state opposition to 15 straight with a 54-7 defeat of Cooper. Kings (2-0) is a traditionally strong Ohio program that had an atypical down year in 2017, but still managed to hold the Colonels to their smallest margin of victory (21 points) last season.

Does any CCH folk know if CCH will be video broadcasting this Friday’s game? I was going to take the kiddo’s but with the forecast I’m not taking a 6 and 4 year old. I looked at their FB page but didn’t see anything posted yet. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

I know they're *intending* on doing a video broadcast for the home football games, but I was told that a good while back, and I know at that point there was still a bit to get accomplished in order to have a video livestream. Not sure at this point.

I know they're *intending* on doing a video broadcast for the home football games, but I was told that a good while back, and I know at that point there was still a bit to get accomplished in order to have a video livestream. Not sure at this point.

They did the home games on FB live last year and the quality was pretty good. Just haven’t heard about this year yet. I guess if not I will just listen. Go Colonels!!