Henry County at Oldham County

Jo-Jo13

Who Wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Henry County
    • Oldham County

OC enters this game with revenge on their mind. They are set to have a great year but they have to get the Henry County game in their belt first. The Colonels looked good in their scrimmage win over Shelby County. The Varsity played the 1st half and the 1st series of the 3rd quarter. OC won 21-12. Jalen Moore had 1 receiving TD, Juan Tapia had a rushing TD and Jacob Ratliff had a blown coverage TD from 69 yards out. Henry County man-handled North Oldham in their scrimmage so they look ready.

Whats your opinion of the game and who do you think is going to win. I'm biased so I'm going with the Colonels.

OC enters this game with revenge on their mind. They are set to have a great year but they have to get the Henry County game in their belt first. The Colonels looked good in their scrimmage win over Shelby County. The Varsity played the 1st half and the 1st series of the 3rd quarter. OC won 21-12. Jalen Moore had 1 receiving TD, Juan Tapia had a rushing TD and Jacob Ratliff had a blown coverage TD from 69 yards out. Henry County man-handled North Oldham in their scrimmage so they look ready.

Whats your opinion of the game and who do you think is going to win. I'm biased so I'm going with the Colonels.

How did OC do in their scrimmage with Ballard?