Duke vs. Ryerson - Thoughts and Predictions

Wireman

Duke takes on Ryerson University in an exhibition game tonight in Canada. Ryerson is a college team that finished 17-6 last season.

Are the Blue Devils in for a challenge or will they be able to pull away from the Rams in the second half?

Ryerson has played one game already this summer, a 78-73 loss to the Chinese National Team. Jin Qui Hu recorded a double-double for China, collecting 26 points and 14 rebounds in 29 minutes of play while shooting 91% (10-for-11) from the field.

Ryerson has two players who stand 6'8" and one player from Senegal who is listed at 7'2".

Here's a look at the Ryerson roster:

ryerson 1.jpg

ryerson 2.jpg

Good luck to the Blue Devils!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barrett was dunking from a foot inside the free throw line yesterday, so I think he's healthy.

Watch out for Ryerson now. They are real Canadian college team and not a collection of professional players like Kentucky played. They should be very, very good and playing close to home. I'm anxious to see if Duke can overcome the pressure.

So Kentucky beats professional teams by 25 points and they are just playing jobbers and the hype train is taking off.

Duke beats a team comparable to Georgetown College by 19 points and they are rolling to a national championship.

Crazy how that works.

Edit: I see now that Duke opted not to play Carleton, so they will actually roll in all of their games. Wise choice to duck Carleton. That would likely damage expectations.

Edited by Wireman