Tim Hortons Erlanger, KY

NEERFAN

Was in there only once, and it was pretty much a ghost town. Now, granted, it was in the middle of the afternoon.

Went to one while we were up in the Niagara Falls area this summer for breakfast, and the place was P-A-C-K-E-D! I will give them credit, they were very, very efficient. Moved people in and out quickly. The guy making the breakfast sandwiches reminded me of the Domino's box folding guy from the commercial...no wasted movement, knew exactly what needed to be put on each sandwich, and probably could've done it with his eyes closed.

This. Plus no marketing.

Tim Hortons is more beloved in Canada than Starbucks here. But people here know nothing about Tim Hortons.

Yep. Too far off the highway, too many traffic lights to go through to get there. And if you knew it was there, there’s a good chance you didn’t know what it was because there was zero marketing or promotion.

I didnt even know there was one in Erlanger.

It was where the old Long John Silvers was, across from Johnny’s Car Wash.

Also have to agree about lack of marketing. I would never drive to that location simply for doughnuts. Heard recently they served lunch as well. May or may not have gone there for that.