Ryle/Trinity (Scrimmage) Preview

^

I think this years offense though different will be more dynamic. Qb play is much steadier with another year under his belt. The receiving core is much more solid and advanced with two very good tight ends and a big outside target. We have a ton of quick slots and a thunder and lightning running back duo. We will score, how much? That's the question. We will see if we are up to Trinity's standard.

^

I think this years offense though different will be more dynamic. Qb play is much steadier with another year under his belt. The receiving core is much more solid and advanced with two very good tight ends and a big outside target. We have a ton of quick slots and a thunder and lightning running back duo. We will score, how much? That's the question. We will see if we are up to Trinity's standard.

Last year Ryle had a good offense and couldn't move the ball against Trinity.

Last year Ryle had a good offense and couldn't move the ball against Trinity.

During that scrimmage we were very one dimensional. We are a little more ahead of where we were at this time last year offensively wise. Trinity's D up front is very good. Hopefully we can spread them out and make the LB's honest.

During that scrimmage we were very one dimensional. We are a little more ahead of where we were at this time last year offensively wise. Trinity's D up front is very good. Hopefully we can spread them out and make the LB's honest.

Trinity has a really good secondary also.

Ryle reminds me of Highlands, always full of hope and talent. End result Trinity always blew them out. Ryle also whistling through the graveyard. End result, Trinity blows them out like last year. I will be surprised if Ryle even scores.

Ryle reminds me of Highlands, always full of hope and talent. End result Trinity always blew them out. Ryle also whistling through the graveyard. End result, Trinity blows them out like last year. I will be surprised if Ryle even scores.

Trinity always blows everyone out so just add Ryle to the list of names.