SHAZAM

Anybody else remember the Saturday morning show back in the 70's, where Billy traveled around with some old guy in a motorhome? There was also another show that either ran adjacent to it, (or maybe they rotated weeks?) about a woman who turned into the Egyptian goddess Isis. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that one's not going to be remade.

Anybody else remember the Saturday morning show back in the 70's, where Billy traveled around with some old guy in a motorhome? There was also another show that either ran adjacent to it, (or maybe they rotated weeks?) about a woman who turned into the Egyptian goddess Isis. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that one's not going to be remade.

Those were awful, even back then. :lol2:

Totally. Right in my wheelhouse.

Those were awful, even back then. :lol2:

Yup. ISIS was hot for those days, though. Loved them both. I was about 7 then and didn't care.