For me it was always about if I liked them or not first. I liked Macho Man if he was a heel or baby face. I felt the same way about The Rock and many others...if I liked them it was as a good guy or bad guy.

Some good guys that I never liked...Dusty and Hogan. Some bad guys I never liked also.

Randy Orton turning heel again last week was a smart move. He was always a great heel. The last 3 years of him as a babyface was kind of ehhhh other than when he turned face on Rollins. I guess technically he was a heel for a couple months when he teamed with Wyatt but I think everyone knew where/why that was going/done.

Randy Orton turning heel again last week was a smart move. He was always a great heel. The last 3 years of him as a babyface was kind of ehhhh other than when he turned face on Rollins. I guess technically he was a heel for a couple months when he teamed with Wyatt but I think everyone knew where/why that was going/done.

Agreed.

Roman Reigns & Bobby Roode are both in need of heel turns. Roode was made to be a Ric Flair-like heel & Reigns would be the best heel in the company just in terms of heat.