HR Derby 2018

It is down to Schwarber versus Harper. Schwarber sitting on 18 and Harper trying to catch him.

The announcers keep gushing over Harper and how it looks like the ball is coming off his bat different than anyone else but Schwarber has been more impressive in my opinion.

It was fun to see. Harper looked like he was in serious trouble behind by eight or nine with only a minute to go and then just ripped about 7 straight off.

Harper had his dad pitching to him. If he had lost his dad was going to get some grief because he was having trouble at times throwing consistent strikes in the zone Bryce wanted it.

It was fun to watch this year. Harper definitely got the benefit of playing at home as they cheated a little bit. His dad was throwing before the ball landed down the stretch.

That's why there is an official standing behind the batter telling the pitcher when to throw. If they aren't calling it it's not cheating.

Harper hit 10 HRs over 450 feet. The rest of the field combined to hit 9 HRs over 450 feet.

Where did you find that info? Do they also list exit velocity on the home runs hit? I would like to see the top 10 home runs with highest exit velocity hit in the Home Run Derby.

Where did you find that info? Do they also list exit velocity on the home runs hit? I would like to see the top 10 home runs with highest exit velocity hit in the Home Run Derby.

They were showing exit velocity during the derby and the highest I remember was Harper at 112mph. That was on one of his longer HR's. I saw Schwarber hit 111mph.

They were showing exit velocity during the derby and the highest I remember was Harper at 112mph. That was on one of his longer HR's. I saw Schwarber hit 111mph.

Schwarber destroyed some line shot home runs that probably weren't near 450 feet. That is why I was asking

ESPN posted it on their twitter account. On that particular tweet they didn’t have any exit velocity stats but I wouldn’t be surprised if a tweet with those stats is somewhere floating around.