Marty Brennaman

Marty should have retired years ago. His chapped butt attitude over small things has never been a good look. At least he didn't induce fans to throw things at the umpire this time

I won't disagree with you, but man it's going to be weird when he isn't calling games anymore.

Yeah, I'm also thinking it's time to go. Over the last 10 years, Marty has gone from "keeping it real" to "total buzzkill". It's old and tired.

I've been over having Marty in the booth for at least 7 or 8 years now. Total curmudgeon and I don't enjoy listening to his broadcast.

I get the nostalgia aspect.....but he sucks.

I've been over having Marty in the booth for at least 7 or 8 years now. Total curmudgeon and I don't enjoy listening to his broadcast.

I get the nostalgia aspect.....but he sucks.

You didnt realize how much Joe carried the broadcast until he was gone.

I also think the random of who is doing what game makes it show how "not very good" Marty is anymore.

Irascible for sure, but appreciated his taking time to meet my son and me when we were at Great American Ballpark in May. When he and Thom found out we also were father and son sportscasters, they were both extremely friendly.2018_05_09a - Cincy (2) (150x113).jpg

Edited by broadcaster