Anyone watching AFFL Flag Football on NFL Network?

I ran across this the last two nights and it's a fun watch. Former NFL, Arena and D-1 players make up the rosters of the games I've watched so far. First game I watched had a team QB'd by Michael Vick going against team Ocho.

Seems like I heard the announcer say they were playing for a winner takes all $1,000,000, but I may have heard wrong.

Defenses are no joke as most games scores are around 20 points per team.

Anyway just wondering if anyone else had caught this yet?

Taj Boyd QB-ing one team tonight...3 picks so far.

Carlos Boozer and a couple other former NBA players playing also.

Winner of pro tournament will play winner of 137 team amateur tourney for the $1,000,000 grand prize.

What channel is this on?

ESPN 8? Right after the Dodge ball championship. Lol.

Actually would love to know what station as well. Played a few games in my younger years.

Pro division came down to Ochocinco's team against a team with Seneca Wallace at QB. Wallace carved them up for an easy win.

They will now face the "Open" division winners this Thursday night on the NFL network going for $1,000,000.

It will be interesting to see how the (I think) 3 time Champs will do against a team made up entirely of ex-Pro athletes.

Game will be at 8:00p.m. Thursday on NFL Network

26 to 6 final

That amateur team has 1 loss in the last 5 years I think.

I thought they could score, but them shutting down the ex pros was unexpected based on how Seneca Wallace and his guys have looked so far.

It was a 20 point won but it wasn't really that close.

26 to 6 final

That amateur team has 1 loss in the last 5 years I think.

I thought they could score, but them shutting down the ex pros was unexpected based on how Seneca Wallace and his guys have looked so far.

It was a 20 point won but it wasn't really that close.

Yeah, the pros last score was pretty meaningless considering the amount of time left. The pick 7 Wallace threw towards the end pretty much sealed it.