Aug 31 Scott County 7:30 PM

Sep 7 @ Ryle 7:00 PM

Sep 14 @ Lexington Catholic 7:30 PM

Sep 21 Simon Kenton 7:00 PM

Oct 4 @ Dixie Heights 7:00 PM

Oct 12 Covington Catholic 7:00 PM

Oct 19 Greenwood 7:30 PM

Oct 26 Boone County 7:00 PM

I’m excited to see a backfield of C. Schwalbach, Joe Buten, and Grady Kramer.

Absolutely! Also Anxious to see how Bowman and Ahfeld are used. Roberts and Ahfeld should be the top targets for Kramer. Bowman is a really strong and hard working kid who can make an impact wherever he is used.

Absolutely! Also Anxious to see how Bowman and Ahfeld are used. Roberts and Ahfeld should be the top targets for Kramer. Bowman is a really strong and hard working kid who can make an impact wherever he is used.

During spring ball I heard Bowman was starting At guard.

Isn't King the most experienced WR returning this year?

I would love it if Huddleston was a target as well.

During spring ball I heard Bowman was starting At guard.

Got to love the guys that put the team before themselves and switch to guard for the better of the team. Give me a hardworking, gritty guard over a big fat guard any day.

Got to love the guys that put the team before themselves and switch to guard for the better of the team. Give me a hardworking, gritty guard over a big fat guard any day.

For years hhs had a ton of success with guys like you’re describing... glad to see it’s happening again. Also 2020 might be thinking King as a TE rather than a WR. I only saw a couple games last year but he played a lot with his hand down from what I remember.

For years hhs had a ton of success with guys like you’re describing... glad to see it’s happening again. Also 2020 might be thinking King as a TE rather than a WR. I only saw a couple games last year but he played a lot with his hand down from what I remember.

Yep, king is a great possession guy too. He along with ahfeld and Roberts are going to be a nice trio.

The O-Line will have nice size and speed. Not giant, but their technique should separate them from the rest of the pack in their division. Kramer should have a break-out year with his receiving cast of: Roberts, Ahfeld, King and Big Ben at T.E. and possibly some of the Sophomores. Running game could be suspect at the beginning of the season, but will mature, as the season progresses. The defense is the area that will require great focus from the coaching staff. They must get great push from the down linemen, and exceptional backfield interference from the ends. I think the LB's play will be OK. Not sure about the CB's & Safety play, as this has been a major weakness in year's past. Nonetheless, it's going to be fun to watch this group. There is a lot of talent to choose from ! Good luck Coaches.

The O-Line will have nice size and speed. Not giant, but their technique should separate them from the rest of the pack in their division. Kramer should have a break-out year with his receiving cast of: Roberts, Ahfeld, King and Big Ben at T.E. and possibly some of the Sophomores. Running game could be suspect at the beginning of the season, but will mature, as the season progresses. The defense is the area that will require great focus from the coaching staff. They must get great push from the down linemen, and exceptional backfield interference from the ends. I think the LB's play will be OK. Not sure about the CB's & Safety play, as this has been a major weakness in year's past. Nonetheless, it's going to be fun to watch this group. There is a lot of talent to choose from ! Good luck Coaches.

How many returning starters?