Might Try To Go To England Instead Of Thailand For Stem Cell Treatments.....

BFritz

Instead of going through the company in China that was sending me to Thailand to get the stem cell injections into my brain, I might apply to see if I can go to England to have them done.

I need to find out if this company in England is of the same quality, but, I figure that, if they're similar, it would be a billion times easier to have it done in England so I don't have to be in a country where I don't speak the language, especially since I can't even really speak and they'd have to read it.

Please say a prayer or two that this all works out for me!

An update on this is that I emailed my original doctor from Children's to find out his thoughts on all of this.

I thought that they just had to inject the stem cells into my brain and they'd adapt into whatever they need to be for wherever they needed to go and they'd handle all the work, but my doctor said that they need to be organized to work. He said to think of it as a "framework" of the brain and that, if they're not set into that framework, then they won't work and could actually just be dead material and possibly end up cancerous. That was a bit freaky.

However, he said that they're currently working on organizing the stem cells so that they can put them into specific brains in a custom way that can fit/work for each custom case (he was actually recently at a conference for it).

That made sense to me because, in the research I have done, I'd see some people that have had the stem cell treatments with improvements to some parts of their body but some are still just as bad and some people had some improvements in some areas that other people didn't have.

There's still a long way to go with this, but advancements are being made constantly, and I never even thought this was a possibility a year ago, so it's not like I've been hoping for a miracle.

I love my life as-is, so, if anything eventually comes of this, it's great, but nothing lost if not. I'm going to keep being me and keep on presenting to schools about my life.

I sure hope this works out for you!

Thank you very much!

Say hey to the Royal Family from the BGP family!

The Royal Family can't handle Champ!

Best wishes, B!

It's much appreciated!

Good luck my BGP brother!!!!!!

Thanks brother!

Sorry you are going through this. I will pray for you.

Nothing to be sad about and I'm not going through anything! This is amazing that it might eventually be a possibility, but life is good the way it is!

Prayers and angels are with you.

Thank you very much! I know that there's A TON of people praying for me!