Movie Quote Game

As always, no Google assistance.

1) "We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other."

2) "Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes."

3) "I'm willing to meet my Creator and answer for every shot that I took."

4) "On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month."

5) "When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun."

6) "Miss Davis, would you go to the prom with me?"

7) "The ultimate male, versus the ultimate meatball."

8) "That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another."

9) "I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work, there, Lou."

10) "A Mo-Jo, it's a very modern machine that transmits pages over the telephone! It only takes eighteen minutes a page!"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, no Google assistance.

1) "We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other."

5) "When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun."

6) "Miss Davis, would you go to the prom with me?"

9) "I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work, there, Lou."

10) "A Mo-Jo, it's a very modern machine that transmits pages over the telephone! It only takes eighteen minutes a page!"

Here's what's left.