Reds at Cubs (7/6 - 7/8)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son just texted me. "Hey Dad, guess where I'm at right now?" Hell, I thought he was goofin' around and I responded, "in my driveway?" His response, "No, sitting in the stands at Wrigley Field!"

Really like this kid. Hope he keeps getting better!

Last 7 starts: 2.04 ERA, 39.2 innings, 35 hits, 9 ER, 18 BB, 41k’s.

Billy Hamilton last 18 games BA .351 (20-57). Maybe increasing his trade value. He’s also 4th in MLB in defensive WAR.

Last 7 starts: 2.04 ERA, 39.2 innings, 35 hits, 9 ER, 18 BB, 41k’s.

Billy Hamilton last 18 games BA .351 (20-57). Maybe increasing his trade value. He’s also 4th in MLB in defensive WAR.

I still dont get the need to trade him. Best center fielder in baseball. The reds are one of the best scoring offenses in the NL. So imo there is no need to get rid of him. It's nice having someone who plays great defense, and then offensively when he does get on base he scores. His on base percentage is horrible. Yet he is 4th on the team in runs scored and onlu a few away from first. The guys in front of him have 60 or more at bats than him. So while he may not get on much, when he does he scores. The reds have a lineup that allows them to be able to keep him and not trade him imo.