Freshmen forecast

What teams in Jefferson county got the majority of the incoming talent in the freshmen class ?

Give me some predictions on how Male will do ? How Trinity fared with their 9th grade group ?

How do the people on Poplar Level Road feel about how their new coach did attracting talent to the Tiger program ? And include Manual,and DeSales. Last year Trinity had one of their best teams ever.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

What teams in Jefferson county got the majority of the incoming talent in the freshmen class ?

Give me some predictions on how Male will do ? How Trinity fared with their 9th grade group ?

How do the people on poplar level road feel about how their new coach did attracting talent to the Tiger program ? And include Manual,and DeSales. Last year Trinity had one of their best teams ever.

First you have to answer where did they all land.

I was looking forward to Trinity stringing together back to back classes the caliber of last years class. Several years ago X put together a great class of football players in their frosh class. I believe those young tigers are either juniors or seniors now.

I was looking forward to Trinity stringing together back to back classes the caliber of last years class. Several years ago X put together a great class of football players in their frosh class. I believe those young tigers are either juniors or seniors now.

They are Juniors now. X and Trinity frosh play Aug 27th so should find out early who has the better team.

The size and numbers are very similar for both Trinity, and Saint Xavier’s freshmen class in football. Like last year, they both pass the look test. Last year, Saint Xavier

Had both the numbers and the look. Result, the Rocks blew them out twice. Interested to see if the same holds true this year.

The size and numbers are very similar for both Trinity, and Saint Xavier’s freshmen class in football. Like last year, they both pass the look test. Last year, Saint Xavier

Had both the numbers and the look. Result, the Rocks blew them out twice. Interested to see if the same holds true this year.

Will be interesting for sure. Glad X and T play twice. Better competition playing each other.

I’m surprised X & Trinity don’t play other schools more than once on the FR level. Other than Male & perhaps DeSales & CAL, I can’t think of any freshman programs who could compete with X & Trinity in Jefferson Co. That is why those 2 schools have to schedule games against schools from Lexington, Cincinnati and Indy.

If Covcath is a top state team at Varisty level I wonder why that freshman team don't play against the trinity and X teams?

I would think because they have plenty of solid teams in their own backyard they can play. Solid NKY programs plus good programs in Cincinnati. Plus their middle school program plays in the GCL. Would it be interesting if they played X and Trinity? Sure. Is it necessary? Not even close.

The Ryle freshman team will be really good this year with a schedule to prove it. Trinity scrimmage, Campbell Co, Conner, Boone, Cincinnati Elder, Cincinnati Lasalle, Cooper, Campbell Co, Simon Kenton, Highlands, and CovCath.

The Ryle freshman just won the linemen challenge over Highlands, CovCath, Cooper, and Simon Kenton.