Cooper 2018

Ram

Cooper will be much improved this year. They took some lumps last year playing so many sophomores and juniors but it will pay off this year. Should be a very exciting team to watch offensively led by sophomore QB Lee.

Cooper fans: Who in the senior class is coming back and what do you expect they will contribute?

I believe Junior RB Witsche will get the bulk of the carries with Sophomore QB Lee contributing from the QB position. What else do you see offensively and what do you see defensively?

Cooper fans: Who in the senior class is coming back and what do you expect they will contribute?

I believe Junior RB Witsche will get the bulk of the carries with Sophomore QB Lee contributing from the QB position. What else do you see offensively and what do you see defensively?

Michael Spencer - DE/TE (has a chance to be Cooper's 2nd D1 football player judging by some preliminary contacts. Had limited film from last year due to transferring in from CCH and late approval)

Mike Armour -WR/DB

Dylan Perry - WR/DB

Michael Attabary - OL/DL

Michael Spencer - DE/TE (has a chance to be Cooper's 2nd D1 football player judging by some preliminary contacts. Had limited film from last year due to transferring in from CCH and late approval)

Mike Armour -WR/DB

Dylan Perry - WR/DB

Michael Attabary - OL/DL

Michael Spencer comes from a good family. His Dad played at Alabama, I believe. He has size and I recall he had quite a competitive spirit for the BCPWFL Knights. He and Coach Chuck had a great rapport.

I look forward to when they play Boone. I will miss seeing my son's former teammates and competitors from BCPWFL after next season.

Key returning football players. I might have missed some sorry if so.

So. ATH/DB Jeremiah Lee 5'7 145

Sr. OL/LB Michael Spencer 6'4 215

Sr. WR/DB Michael Armour 5'11 170

Sr. OL/DL Michael Attabary 6'2 215

Sr. WR/DB Dillon Perry 6'0 155

Jr. RB/DB Joe Poage 5'10 160

Jr. RB/DB Anthony Witschey 5'9 160

Sr. RB/DB Chris Collins 5'4 130

Sr. WR/DB Bennett South 6'0 175

Sr. WR/DB Gavin Floyd 6'1 170

Sr. RB/LB Brayden Shobe 5'10 170

Sr. OL/DL Riley Kruegger 5'9 315

Sr. OL/DL Conner Bridges 5'11 200

Sr. OL/DL Curtis Czirr 6'0 210

Sr. OL/DL Jacob Wenstrup 6'2 300

Sr. TE/DL Grant Kotzbauer 6'2 205

Sr. OL/DL Jason Boyd 6'1 220

Sr. OL/DL Tyler Anspach 5'5 205

Jr. QB Jensen Linder 6'0 160

Spencer is listed at 6'4 215 pounds he has good size.

And he'll be a very young senior. He started 1st grade at age 5 so technically he should only be a junior. Huge upside and hoping he, and the rest of the team, have a great season.