Gravel Prices Delivered

plantmanky

Ballpark figure....would be around $500 for 25 tons delivered plus tax. And that will depend how far you are from the rock quarry. I have used Sterling materials out of Verona/Warsaw before.

I've used blacktop millings before for a little cheaper if you can find them and they hold up well on flat stretches.

Ballpark figure....would be around $500 for 25 tons delivered plus tax. And that will depend how far you are from the rock quarry. I have used Sterling materials out of Verona/Warsaw before.

I've used blacktop millings before for a little cheaper if you can find them and they hold up well on flat stretches.

That was the rough going rate give or take, not sure where this guy is getting the rock from but he said he can make a full turn in about 90 minutes so it cant be too far.

What are you using it for? Driveway? Have them put a block in the center of the tail gate so it only drops gravel on the wheels part if you need to stretch it out.

Basically a big gravel parking lot, 60 feet by 40 Feet, roughly 12-18 inches deep. Part of it is to extend a current driveway about 25 feet as well.

Dense grade (includes fines) costs roundabout $23 per ton plus delivery fee. Washed #57 cost about $27 plus delivery fee.

1 ton of dense grade will cover, roughly, a 6'x6' area with a 6" depth of gravel.

1 ton of 57s will cover, roughly, a 6'×7' area with 6" depth of gravel.

Make sure when you order out your gravel to specify that you want dump truck drivers who are capable of tailgating their load (slowly letting it dump out the back of their tailgate as they slowly drive forward so they leave an even layer of material in a trail behind them). If they tell you they won't tailgate your load, tell them you'll find another trucking company to deliver it.....bulldozer/bobcat equipment time is expensive, truck driver mileage and delivery fee, relatively, is not.

Dense grade (includes fines) costs roundabout $23 per ton plus delivery fee. Washed #57 cost about $27 plus delivery fee.

1 ton of dense grade will cover, roughly, a 6'x6' area with a 6" depth of gravel.

1 ton of 57s will cover, roughly, a 6'×7' area with 6" depth of gravel.

Make sure when you order out your gravel to specify that you want dump truck drivers who are capable of tailgating their load (slowly letting it dump out the back of their tailgate as they slowly drive forward so they leave an even layer of material in a trail behind them). If they tell you they won't tailgate your load, tell them you'll find another trucking company to deliver it.....bulldozer/bobcat equipment time is expensive, truck driver mileage and delivery fee, relatively, is not.

Due to the depth i have to go (roughly 14 inches) to get leveled up with the current drive way, im starting with a bunch of the base 2 gravel first, then dense grade on top. First load cant be tailgated due to the drop and a residential power line going to the house. After that most of it can be tailgated.

Due to the depth i have to go (roughly 14 inches) to get leveled up with the current drive way, im starting with a bunch of the base 2 gravel first, then dense grade on top. First load cant be tailgated due to the drop and a residential power line going to the house. After that most of it can be tailgated.

Who did you end up going with?