Big Brother 2018

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First elimination is Steve the old guy. this is a game that older people just will never win. the young players team up against the older ones and vote them out. Evil Dick is about the only older player that did well.

First elimination is Steve the old guy. this is a game that older people just will never win. the young players team up against the older ones and vote them out. Evil Dick is about the only older player that did well.

You're probably right, but I don't think it's necessarily unwarranted. Other than an extra vote, the older folks don't usually add anything to anyone's game that they can't get from another player.

This cast still hasn't grown on me yet. Unlike past seasons there is no one I automatically hate because of their attitude or actions. JC and Swaggy are my least favorites so far while Sam is the most likable for me so far.

JC is annoying. I hate Swaggy. Nobody I REALLY like yet.

JC is annoying. I hate Swaggy. Nobody I REALLY like yet.

Swaggy has tried too hard to run the house, and he may get sent home tonight for it. Although it will only take one person switching their vote to send

Winston home instead, which is what I'm kind of expecting to happen.

The surfer guy seems to be playing the smartest game, but he is going to be exposed soon.

Swaggy has tried too hard to run the house, and he may get sent home tonight for it. Although it will only take one person switching their vote to send

The surfer guy seems to be playing the smartest game, but he is going to be exposed soon.

I hope Swaggy goes. I can't listen to that all summer.

Why did Tyler not save Winston to ensure their side another vote for Swaggy? That really confused me.