New Venue Name

swamprat

The white parts of it contrasted with the red brick at night makes it look like two beers with big heads on them. I hope it was intentional, but if not it's the best happy accident ever.

Happy accident. The Sundome has been that color scheme since 2012. Also, it's not brick. Like everything else in Florida, it's block (actually concrete slabs) stuccoed and painted.

A year ago, USF Athletics Foundation dumped IMG Sports Marketing in favor of Lightning owner Jeff Vinik's new Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties LLC to run all media and marketing for the university. Since then, USF's footprint in the local and state media has expanded dramatically, including the new iHeart radio Bulls Unlimited Channel and being featured on the new Identity Tampa Bay digital network launched a few months ago.

This partnership with Yuengling is the latest venture. Having the brewery just a block from the southwest corner of the campus, kind of fits, too.

Introducing the Yuengling Center | TheIdentityTB

The white parts of it contrasted with the red brick at night makes it look like two beers with big heads on them. I hope it was intentional, but if not it's the best happy accident ever.

Makes me wanna dip my stash into a frothy head.