The Bengals are lowering their ticket prices to $20 per game

Fans interested in attending every Bengals home game this season have a new option. The $200 mobile-only Jungle Pass includes tickets to 10 Bengals games, eight in the regular season and two in the preseason.

Jungle Pass will go on-sale this Thursday at 10 a.m. Fans can purchase up to two tickets together. The mobile-only tickets, which are non-transferable and must be used by the purchaser, will be delivered through the Bengals app a few hours before kickoff of each home game.

Coming Soon: Bengals Introduce Jungle Pass

They can talk about mobile ticketing solutions and every gimmick in the world but I have to believe this is mostly in response to plummeting season ticket sales.

Anyone have any statistics on the Bengals season ticket base?

And finally, this looks like a great deal, you can attend all 10 home games for only 200 bucks.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Steelers tickets are usually around $100... Maybe I should sign up for this to save myself some money. :lol2:

You and I were applying the same logic but I came to the conclusion that I can still purchase tickets to two games of my choice with better seats and that would be about all I am interested in if that.

You and I were applying the same logic but I came to the conclusion that I can still purchase tickets to two games of my choice with better seats and that would be about all I am interested in if that.

Yeah I'd almost guarantee you do not get good seats with the Jungle Pass.

Additionally, I would have to imagine this new practice by the Bengals has to tweak many current season ticket holders, especially the ones that were on the fence this year but went ahead and threw the money down. Also, I would have to think this will really hurt the Bengals season ticket sales in 2019 and beyond if they stick with the practice.