Highlands vs. McCracken County Predictions (KHSAA State Semifinals)

I saw Highlands a few times this year and made it down Friday night. Saw Rom pitch twice. Watched the first part of McCracken County and saw them put up 7 in the first inning and 14 and 16 in the first two rounds. Highlands has given up 1 ER in two games and Rom will likely be on the mound. This is about as "must see" of a game as you could have.

Just 3 short years ago Highlands faced a very talented 33-2 McCracken County team that was undefeated versus Kentucky competition and walked away with a hard fought 5-2 victory in the first round of the state tourney.

Although none of the players on this year's squads likely participated much less played in 2015 (save standout Rook Ellington), I'd suspect that 5-2 loss might be mentioned by the Mustangs coaches as they prepare for this Friday night's state semi-final.

Just 3 short years ago Highlands faced a very talented 33-2 McCracken County team that was undefeated versus Kentucky competition and walked away with a hard fought 5-2 victory in the first round of the state tourney.

Although none of the players on this year's squads likely participated much less played in 2015 (save standout Rook Ellington), I'd suspect that 5-2 loss might be mentioned by the Mustangs coaches as they prepare for this Friday night's state semi-final.

Which would be silly, since you pointed out nobody on either team played then.