Bracken County/Mason County Football

Should Bracken and Mason start playing or at least scrimmaging in football? I think the last two years Bracken County would have given them all they wanted and had a good chance to get a win. Even though Mason County is twice the size of Bracken, would these games be worth playing?

Why Bracken and Mason? Why not Bracken and Lewis or Fleming? I think people are quick to jump on Mason since they have been a little down lately. I think they will get back on track soon.

Bracken has developed into a solid Single A team.

Why Bracken and Mason? Why not Bracken and Lewis or Fleming? I think people are quick to jump on Mason since they have been a little down lately. I think they will get back on track soon.

I think Bracken/Lewis would also be a good game. Fleming I don’t know. Bracken beat Mason in middle school football this year. Defineltly not saying Bracken would win in the future because of that, but that it would be a pretty good game.

Correction: it might have been JV

Should Bracken and Mason start playing or at least scrimmaging in football? I think the last two years Bracken County would have given them all they wanted and had a good chance to get a win. Even though Mason County is twice the size of Bracken, would these games be worth playing?

No. Why even bring this up?

Calpreps matchup gives following results:

[2017] Mason County (Maysville, KY) 21, [2017] Bracken County (Brooksville, KY) 19

[2018] Mason County (Maysville, KY) 21, [2018] Bracken County (Brooksville, KY) 17

Look at the Paris scrimmages!

Refresh my memory on those? Mason County didn’t beat a team who had more than 4 wins, and couple of them had 0 wins. Bracken and Mason both had mostly weak out of district schedule. I’m not saying Bracken would win, but this game would be competitive enough to where it would be worth paying.

Edited by One Great Scorer