Warriors 108 Cavaliers 85 (NBA Finals) Game 4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody who quits like that will ever be the GOAT in my book. Pitiful display.

I can't agree more.

However maybe I am a "creature of the present". I still think LBJ is a great player and still possibly the greatest of all, but I can't help but to think that he knew he was outgunned. I love watching him play the game. I'll put him right up there in the conversation though. I don't think the NBA has seen a player like him (he's a football player and I think he'd dominate that game too). Just a true athlete if there ever was such a thing. He just bit off more than he could chew this year.

His legacy in this game has still yet to be written. IMO, in the next year or two his legacy will or may upgrade him to the GOAT status because we'll see him elevate another team into contenders.

There is not a more LeBron James type move than coming out in a soft cast over his hand during the press conference.

I said literally these exact words last night. THIS kinda stuff is why I can’t stand him. Always an excuse.

I mean honestly.... If he had already done two other press conferences and numerous interviews without wearing the cast, you’re telling me he couldn’t do one more without before heading into the off-season and not displaying it? He wore it for a reason, to use it as an excuse.