Kentucky All Stars 100 Indiana All Stars 89

Very proud of this Kentucky team. Simply outplayed Indiana, which had 5 players going to Big Ten schools. Everybody for Kentucky contributed. The trio of Skyelar Potter, Markello Sullivan, and Eric Boone controlled the game for Kentucky. Coach Chalk has done a great job with these guys.

I was very underwhelmed by Romeo. You can see his smoothness and the talent is obviously there, but he showed zero tenacity and very little effort. Maybe he’s saving it for the game in Indy?

Same here. I expected more from him.

The Indiana fans sitting behind us, and there were plenty in the building as they made up at least 70% in attendance, said that he was like a god in the part of the state and the reason so many Indiana fans were present. But unless he was feeling sick or uninspired he didn’t show me much what time I saw him before I left during the second half.

Couldn’t be prouder of the entire Kentucky team and in particular Skyelar Potter. It has been awesome watching him for years and I have been grateful that the rest of the state has had opportunities to learn just how good he is.

Couldn’t be prouder of the entire Kentucky team and in particular Skyelar Potter. It has been awesome watching him for years and I have been grateful that the rest of the state has had opportunities to learn just how good he is.

We were trying to figure out who he was in warm-ups, because he was throwing down some nasty dunks. He tried a couple times to put folks on a poster. :lol2: Kid can play, crazy athleticism.

Fairdale High School is so proud of Markelo Sullivan...28 points...and back-to-back 3's after two quick fouls while guarding Romeo. We knew he was good...now he proved it.

Kelo can flat shoot it!

Named MVP!

I remember thinking back at the KOB how good he looked then. I was glad the hometown kid had a good night, VERY deserving of MVP honors!