Trinity 2018/2019

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing their top player to a well known basketball factory won’t help building the program. Trinity will be more vulnerable than they have been in years, they will be rebuilding, rather than reloading like recent years in the past.

David Johnson needs to be more selfish this year. Best talent in the state.

Agree. He needs to be the go to guy and the other guys need to contribute and they can be top tier of the 7th. Agree they won't be the clear cut top team as they were the past few years

• 1 month later...
Losing their top player to a well known basketball factory won’t help building the program. Trinity will be more vulnerable than they have been in years, they will be rebuilding, rather than reloading like recent years in the past.

I wasn't aware David Johnson transferred...

What is your criteria for ranking Johnson over Allen?

Elite level passer, elite decision maker, more consistent shooter, high major defender. He’ll seamlessly transition to either guard spot at the highest level. That’s not a swipe to DA. I love his game, and I don’t think he’s far off. I’ve caught some flack on here for how far I think he can go. They both played for great AAU programs. But David also plays better competition all year long. Trinity and Pendleton are drastically different in terms of scheduling.