Lexington Catholic summer team camp

Was at Lexington Catholic this week watching some of the games. Was able to take in parts of several teams' games. Madison Central, GRC, Lexington Catholic, Mason County, PRP, Mercer County, Frederick Douglass, Walton-Verona, Tates Creek & Sayre. There are probably other teams there as well, but these were the teams that I had an opportunity to see parts of their games.

Was at Lexington Catholic this week watching some of the games. Was able to take in parts of several teams' games. Madison Central, GRC, Lexington Catholic, Mason County, PRP, Mercer County, Frederick Douglass, Walton-Verona, Tates Creek & Sayre. There are probably other teams there as well, but these were the teams that I had an opportunity to see parts of their games.

What players and teams stood out?

Madison Central looked solid getting the win against Frederick Douglas. They did a god job of getting the ball to Cozart & he was very aggressive. MC won. Lexington Catholic had a really nice guard (Ithink a junior), & decent supporting cast, but not very athletic. They lost to WV the game I watched. Mason County & Mercer County both got beat pretty badly in the games zI watched, but to good teams. PRP looked good, athletic & deep in beating Mercer County. Tayes Creek looked very average in the game I watched, but I did not see the entire game. GRC has a nice team, with some atletic, highly ranked players ,(probably preseason top 15 in state), but Walton beat them by 14. WV was up 32-12 at the half & they were without a contibuting player. Not sure if GRC had everyone or not?

Madison Central looked solid getting the win against Frederick Douglas. They did a god job of getting the ball to Cozart & he was very aggressive. MC won. Lexington Catholic had a really nice guard (Ithink a junior), & decent supporting cast, but not very athletic. They lost to WV the game I watched. Mason County & Mercer County both got beat pretty badly in the games zI watched, but to good teams. PRP looked good, athletic & deep in beating Mercer County. Tayes Creek looked very average in the game I watched, but I did not see the entire game. GRC has a nice team, with some atletic, highly ranked players ,(probably preseason top 15 in state), but Walton beat them by 14. WV was up 32-12 at the half & they were without a contibuting player. Not sure if GRC had everyone or not?

I think we were without Wellman for GRC. He is sick. Not sure if all others were there or not. Sounds like WV has a very good team. I will be keeping up with them