Taking his talents...

Where is LeBron going?

He won’t be in Cleveland. The deadline trades ensured that. So where?

MJ never won a WCF...

There are a few MJ never... scenarios which LeBron has also never..., but could, depending on this offseason.

If you don’t know where he’s going, which of those scenarios would you like to see him take a stab at?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Boston happening.

LeBron is concerned with his legacy. I think the best enhancer of that would be to take a team like the Lakers to the Finals. It would be seen as a challenge unless he is able to amass a super team of sorts. But even with a super squad, doing it in the West would give him more cred.

I think Spoelstra is a solid coach. He hand picked Lue, so much like his supporting cast, this is on him.

Sploestra is decent but it was on the job training for him when LBJ was in Miami. Doesn't matter who Lebron picked, it didn't make him no more a good coach than picking players makes Lebron a good GM. I'd like to see him spend the next few years worrying abut playing, not coaching the team or being the GM.

Boston. Great young coach, great talent and depth....he's going to upset the whole apple cart. Then they'll trade Kyrie to whoever. He's breaking down.

I’d love to see this for the sheer chaos of it all.

I don't see Boston happening.

LeBron is concerned with his legacy. I think the best enhancer of that would be to take a team like the Lakers to the Finals. It would be seen as a challenge unless he is able to amass a super team of sorts. But even with a super squad, doing it in the West would give him more cred.

Agreed.

I dont see any teams in the East really wanting Lebron.

Knee-jerk reaction is to laugh at this. Any* franchise would take him in a heartbeat.

I'd like to see him go to the Spurs and a have a great coach for once in his career.

Mike Brown on line one...

He is Philadelphia’s top priority. And the team that has the most cap space. Enough to sign 2 max contracts. And no bad contracts on the books.

Bron v Kyrie; Sixers v Celtics. I can dig it, but does *Philly HAVE to have him? Or *Boston for that matter?

I’m thinking Philly or Houston. Philly if he wants an easy path to the finals, Houston if he wants a guaranteed win should he make it to the finals.

I think Houston, other than GS, is the best situation for him.

I’d love to see this for the sheer chaos of it all.

Agreed.

Knee-jerk reaction is to laugh at this. Any* franchise would take him in a heartbeat.

Mike Brown on line one...

Bron v Kyrie; Sixers v Celtics. I can dig it, but does *Philly HAVE to have him? Or *Boston for that matter?

I think Houston, other than GS, is the best situation for him.

Obviously Houston is the best place to go if he wants to win a championship. A legit superstar in James Harden, a Hall of fame PG in Chris Paul, and athletic role players who can shoot. It’s the perfect landing spot for Lebron. The Rockets are already a healthy Chris Paul away from beating potentially beating the Warriors. I like the thought of him in Philly though because I want the Eastern Conference to have some drama next year. I want to see Golden State/ Houston and Boston/ Philadelphia where everyone is healthy next year.