Summer Leagues starting

Did Mason Co have all their players?

I am not positive, not real familiar with Mason Co.

Walton-Verona also played at Lex Cath on Thursday beating Sayre by 20 and George Rogers Clark by 13. They were up on GRC 30-10 at half and completely dominated them, GRC made a nice run in 2nd half to cut it to 5. WV played the entire game with only 6 players.

I believe Lexington Catholic was missing their best two players. I heard Ben Johnson had an ankle injury and the kid that plays for the Louisville Magic has missed at least one game. Is that true?

These summer games are so hard to evaluate. Missing players. Coaches working on things. I know Spencer County is working on developing a bench so----starters aren't playing a lot. But that is key for Spencer County--developing a bench.

Jun 7th Muhlenberg Co. picked up 2 wins, over Apollo 69-35 and Russellville 66-58. Sophomore Nash Divine poured in 34 against Apollo and 20 against Russellville. All 3 schools missing key players due to Baseball state tourney and Foosball.

Brice Scott was injured and did not play for Lex Cath in the team camp; Ben Johnson injured his ankle early in the week near the end of the WV game and sat out the remainder.

Madison Central and WV looked like the best two teams to me, followed by Eastern. Would have loved to see those two matched up.

On Thursday Adair Co. beat Danville, then West Jess beat both Adair and Danville.

Adair County will be hosting games on Wednesday the 20th and Thursday the 21st @ LWC Biggers Gym.

Wednesday @ 11 Adair County vs Campbellsville

@ 2:20 Adair County vs Somerset

Thursday @ 11 Adair County vs Cumberland County

@ 4:50 Adair County vs Marion County.

Other teams coming to play will be Whitley County and McCreary Central.

I am not positive, not real familiar with Mason Co.

Walton-Verona also played at Lex Cath on Thursday beating Sayre by 20 and George Rogers Clark by 13. They were up on GRC 30-10 at half and completely dominated them, GRC made a nice run in 2nd half to cut it to 5. WV played the entire game with only 6 players.

Why only 6 players? Are kids missing or is that what this year is looking like?

Why only 6 players? Are kids missing or is that what this year is looking like?

WV will only go 7 maybe 8 deep this year and they were missing one of their top 6 guys. From what I have seen in their really competitive games this summer is that coach only feels comfortable with 7 guys. He does have a couple young nice players but they are probably a year away.