Golden St. 101 Rockets 92 Western Conference Finals (Game 7)

Houston played well with a lead, not so much without one. Once the Warriors tied the game, I almost expected Houston to fold.

Live by the three, die by the three. Houston certainly showed that tonight.

"Playoff James" for you, ladies and gentlemen.

In the first game of every series Harden was really good. In game 1 of the WCF Harden shot 14-24 from the field (58%), and 5-9 from three point range. The remaining six games Harden went 54-146 from the field (38.5%) and 14-69 (20%) from deep. :eek: The numbers in the second half for all of these games were worse than the first halves. M-V-P!

Harden aside, the injury to Paul is what did in the Rockets. I am not sure he would have allowed them go down the way he was playing. I came out of this series much more impressed with Paul than I went going into it. He brought an added level of toughness the Rockets severely needed this season. However, it is tough to rely on him because he is always banged up.

"Playoff James" for you, ladies and gentlemen.

In the first game of every series Harden was really good. In game 1 of the WCF Harden shot 14-24 from the field (58%), and 5-9 from three point range. The remaining six games Harden went 54-146 from the field (38.5%) and 14-69 (20%) from deep. :eek: The numbers in the second half for all of these games were worse than the first halves. M-V-P!

I didn't know he had been THAT bad. Sheesh.

7/44 is why the Rockets lost. Period.

I don't believe the Warriors shot much better. If I remember correctly, the 3-point %ages in the Eastern game seven were similarly terrible. I think the offenses being run in the NBA are boring. Everything plays off a high pick. I suppose at some point this too shall pass as defenses catch up.

Must just be me, but I find the NBA unwatchable. Holiday weekend and 2 Game 7s, so I made a point to try to watch some of the 2nd half of each game. Celtics were atrocious, Lebron walks whenever he wants, nobody looks like they're trying real hard and the 24 second clock winds down and dudes throw it up after picks and iso. Then I'm trying to watch GSW & HR and 2-3 straight trips down the floor GSW grabs some hapless fool 50' away from the ball and trying to hide in a corner and the refs make him go to the line. Watching that dude brick FTs was much more exciting than watching the league MVP, I reckon.

To each his own.